Position: Waiting Staff, up to four shifts per week (includes Fridays and Saturdays)
Pasha is a contemporary Indian restaurant in Cowplain, Waterlooville.
The position we are advertising is for a waiter/waitress to work under pressure during busy nights. Successful candidates must be available most weekends and experience is preferred.
Duties will include supervising the bar, welcoming customers to the venue, assisting with stock management, cleaning glasses, bar cleaning duties as well as supporting the smooth running of the floor during a shift.
- Uphold all cleanliness standards
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Ensuring the bar and restaurant is fully opened and closed down during a shift
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year hospitality experience preferred
- Customer service and interaction
- Extremely well presented
- Ambitious and energetic
- Own transport
Rate of pay will be discussed upon being successful. Over 18s only.